Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lifetime!

I'm now officialy a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I received that status today at my meeting. 6 weeks of maintaining my goal weight actually went a lot better than I'd thought especially since my first week of maintenance was the week they started the new Momentum program. After it was explained, I realized that it was pretty much how I did WW anyway so it wasn't the big change I was afraid of.
I'm a size 6 jeans. I still need a large in many shirts because my chest didn't go down too much (yay, lol) but I'm able to wear some mediums there too. I've not been this size or weight since fall of 1996, prior to getting pregnant with my oldest child. 13.5 years ago on my wedding day I was actually 13lb heavier than I am now.
I'm very excited and glad I did it. I plan on keeping up with it and attending my weekly meeting faithfully so I can keep at goal.

No comments: