Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bummed

Mark has to work afternoons when he goes back to his job next week. When the kids were little, it wasn't an issue. But now with them all in school, he won't see them unless he takes them to school in the morning. Also now my Yoga and Power fit classes are on hold because what little money I make babysitting needs to not be traded for babysitting for my kids.
Due to the babysitting, I can't get another job. I can't take in more kids due to having no vehicle to take my kids and babysat kids to school. ARGH! Everything was going so well. Things like this always seem to happen. I was doing so well and having fun with my classes. Last time he got back from deployment, he was put on afternoons about 5 months after he got home, forcing me to quit my job. So I guess at least they told him this time before I found a job. I'd just started looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, sign up for my Med Terms class. And check out terra exercise including Yoga classes. They are during the day.

Becky said...

I could but it's slightly more expensive that way. I pay $3/class for Yoga at the Rec. I can't imagine what tuition would be for Yoga at Terra.