Monday, December 14, 2009

So I was wandering around the blogging world tonight and realized I'd not been here in months. Bad me, I know. I'm sure I could make excuses saying life has been busy, work hectic, kids a handful, whatever. But it really was just laziness.
I've also realized something. I love food. I don't even have to eat it. Just cooking it, baking it, or grilling it makes me happy. Having people tell me what I made was yummy makes me smile. I watch Food TV. I'll discuss recipes forever. I ENJOY getting new gadgets and appliances for Christmas, my birthday, and Mother's Day. I love cookbooks and food magazines. There are so many things I want to try. I want to roast a pig in a ground oven. I want to bake bread on my bbq grill. I want to grow more of my own food here at home.
So in the next few weeks I'm going to come up with a game plan for this coming year. I'll be experimenting in my kitchen and will post stories about my adventures here in my blog. I will also learn how to put pictures in and upload those. That will be the focus of my blog for 2010!

No comments: